planeta hilda

um blog de hilda portela

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

THE TOTE IS FELTED


FELTED MOHAIR, originally uploaded by planeta hilda.


Shrinking was about 50 %. I am glad I made it larger than the original pattern (according to it, it should have shrunk from 15 to 25 %), so the size is just ok. The opening for the handles is a little too wide indeed, I think I will sew a button for fastening and will bind off less stitches next time. Sideview and frontview. I guess that was my first felted project that actually worked fine.
This weekend I was lucky to watch Rosa knit the most wonderful cotton baby hat, the shape is just perfect and the touch is so nice and silky. Back home, she managed to make it even more wonderful using this special effect, what a beauty!

1 Comments:

At 11:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh I love it! so colorful and pretty.
:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home