planeta hilda

um blog de hilda portela

Saturday, October 08, 2005

FLOWERS OF WISDOM: THE STREAM


RITA DOLL DETAIL, originally uploaded by planeta hilda.

Gently Down Productions: The Stream project. They a sell a kind of very special, conceptual, spiritual, blessed shirt. I have seen one of these shirts during this summer, from the friend who told me about this project. The shirt is beautifully cut, the print is wonderful and the packaging is spiritual eye candy. I loved it. A limited serie of 108 shirts are taken to India, bathed in the Ganges, beaten, washed and dried along the banks of the river and blessed by a sahdu. The concept is amazing. I loved reading the details about the event on the site. They explain the project much better than I do, but I can say that the shirt caused me a strong positive effect. All the shirts are unfortunately sold out.

2 Comments:

At 11:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lindo, o conceito da camisa. A boneca é muito 'fashion'!

 
At 9:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a wonderful idea, thankyou for sharing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home