planeta hilda

um blog de hilda portela

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

KNITTING EVERYWHERE


knitting in the beach, originally uploaded by planeta hilda.

Seawater was really warm in sweet Almeria, so most of the time we were swimming and diving but I still could manage to do some knitting. Wise enough, I promess myself I would only make small projects I would be able to start and finish the very same day or I would quit and go swimming all the time. It had to be be quick and fun and easy. And I think I did some nice knitwork. I was feeling in a kind of a natural high so I was quite inspired. (I love this expression Natural High. It is the name of a song from a girl named Paradise- Vanessa Paradis- great name for a girl, isn't it?). Actually the point is not knitting everywhere, the point is knitting in special places. Now I am back, my eyes are full of swirling beautiful images, my hands craving for some creative action and I am glad I am here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home