planeta hilda

um blog de hilda portela

Thursday, January 13, 2005

CREATIVE GIRLS


Friends, originally uploaded by planeta hilda.


Thanks to Melissa Lekkner, it is now Round 3 for Crafters for Critters, an online shop featuring handmade goods: great work donated by designers worldwide (most of them among my favourites!). I am excited about donating some of my work, I sure will let you know. Dear fellow crafters, I suggest you do the same, if you can. Check on the site for the donations submission form. Or shop a lot! Or both. All proceeds will benefit Michigan Greyhound Connection, a racing greyhound rescue group.

Larissa Brown's giant psychadelic squares afghan is cool.... I like her Meetheads and office art too.

I wish I had these exquisite blue angora necklace an cuffs from Teva Durham at loop-d-loop.

Susan started knitting in January of 2004. She sells her knitwork at 8fifteen. I love the bags.

Amazing Ulla! She dyes herself her yarn, her Life and Knitwork is happy, hip and young at heart, and I am really, really crazy for this amazing piece of art, embroidered 45 years ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home